Environmental and Agronomical Genomics 2021 symposium
ORAL PRESENTATION: Abstract submission extented until the 26th September 2021- midnight
POSTER : Abstract submission extented until the 13th October 2021- midnight
The Environmental and Agronomical Genomics 2021 symposium is jointly organised by France Génomique (FG) and the GDR Génomique Environnementale (GE).
The GDR Génomique Environnementale’s mission is to support national research in environmental genomics. Through the GE symposium, the GDR GE promotes exchange on recent high throughput sequencing approaches and innovative developments in bioinformatics among scientists from various fields such as Ecology, Paleogenomics, Evolution, Biodiversity and Ecosystem functioning.
The French national genomics infrastructure France Génomique is a network of the main French sequencing platforms. FG has for mission to facilitate access to cutting edge sequencing and bioinformatic approaches for public and private scientific communities’ and to offer consultation and support for their projects.
The symposium is hosted by the Research Institute on Insect Biology (IRBI UMR 7261 CNRS/University of Tours) involved in genomic of insects and their viruses and metabarcoding applied to ecology.
The Environmental and Agronomical Genomics 2021 symposium will be the opportunity to have an update on most recent environmental genomics research, as well as an overview of high scientific impact projects carried out in collaboration with FG platforms. This year we are also celebrating the 10th anniversary of the GDR GE!
Seven scientific areas will be covered:
• Technological advances: producing and analyzing genomic data
• Ancient DNA and paleo-environments
• Genomics of biological interactions
• Genomics of domesticated plants and animals and their microbiota
• Exploring ecosystems using metagenomics
• Monitoring of ecosystems functioning and health
• Exploring diversity and evolution of life
For abstract submissions:
- Abstract submission for oral presentation extented until the 26th September 2021- midnight
- Abstract submission for poster extented until the 13th October 2021- midnight
- To submit an abstract for a poster or an oral presentation, first create an account on Sciencesconf.org. Then use your username and password to login on the symposium home page. Once you are authenticated you will be able to access the “Abstract submissions” page and proceed with abstract submission.
Travel grant: The GDR Génomique Environnementale offers 3 travel grants for postdocs and PhD students selected for an oral or a poster presentation. To apply please send a copy of your abstract, your name and affiliation to Dr Simon and Dr Faure (email@example.com et firstname.lastname@example.org). Deadline 13th October 2021 -midnight.
For registration and payment:
Registration deadline 13th October 2021. Please follow this link for details: Registration.